Unmatchable Tile and Grout Cleaning Services in Waterford
Are the tiles and the grout lines of your homes are losing their finish or are turning grey? The experienced tile cleaners of My Home Tile Cleaner will make them look new!
Tiles of the kitchen and the areas that face continuous splashes of water get dull and thus, with the passage of time, lose their originality. For such dirty tiles, our expert tile cleaners in Waterford use our special dual cleaning procedure that makes use of an alkaline cleaner followed by a mild acid cleaner that makes the tiles look new as before.
My Home Tile Cleaner Services in Waterford
Dirty grout, stained shower screens and tiles covered with mold? Tiles not only degrade the overall appearance but also spoil the interior décor of the house.
If you are also facing such an unhealthy situation inside the house, simply call My Home Tile Cleaner. We have a solution to every tile problem. Here are a few of our expert tile cleaning services in Waterford:
Marking and Molding of tiles
We clean and restore the grout and tile color and make them re-gain their original finish.
Replacement of Grout
My Home Tile Cleaner also replaces the damaged grout if required and color-seal them too.
Replacement of Damaged Tiles
We also offer replacement of damaged, broken and cracked tiles. We will match the new ones to the older ones such that no one will be able to recognize that there was damage somewhere.
Repairing the Sealant
If the sealant that is present between the tiles has got damaged, then we replace it and apply a new silicon sealant there.
It is a strong grouting that combines strength and seals against sealing.
The makeover of the Exterior Tiles
The expert tile cleaners in Waterford of My Home Tile Cleaner also repair the outdoor grouting and provide treatment for the presence of mold, moss on them because these are the major cause for making the tiles slippery.
Tile and Grout Coatings
We also deal in providing coatings to the tiles and the grout these get soaked in the pores of the surface and prevent further water, dirt, and oil from entering into the surfaces. We use it on only porous surfaces such as concrete, slate, and sandstone.
For terracotta and plain concrete, we use a natural look sealer that continues to retain their new look.
Restoration of Glass
We also remove any soap and scum from the bath shower screens to make them also look clean and tidy.
- Our other services include mold inspection, carpet and rug cleaning, hard surface maintenance, jet water pressure cleaning etc.
We Clean All Types of Tiles in Waterford
To attain a perfect finish and to clean or restore the tiles to their original look, it is essential to identify the tile and its type. Different types of tiles require different methods of cleaning and sealing. The experienced tile cleaning professionals of My Home Tile Cleaner are experienced and identify the tiles that they are working on. Tiles that we service include:
- Ceramic Tiles.
- Marble and Granite Tiles.
- Porcelain Tiles.
- Slate Tiles.
- Terracotta Tiles.
- Vinyl Floors.
- Timber and Wooden Floor.
Our Unique Tile and Grout Cleaning Process
Tiles and Grout lines with the passage of time become dirty, the simple DIY method makes their cleaning almost impossible. Gone are the days when you had to clean the tiles with detergents and other home-made solutions.
My Home Tile Cleaner with their unique cleaning process will completely renovate your tiles. Go through the cleaning process adopted by our cleaners:
- The cleaners start the process by examining the type of the tiles you are having and their layout too. If the area to be cleaned is in the living room, then we move the furniture so that it may not get damaged during cleaning.
- If it is somewhere inside the bathroom or the kitchen, then we take care that the shower screen and the mirrors are not spoiled during cleaning.
- Next, any dry soil stuck on the tiles and the grout lines are first removed by gentle scrubbing.
- A special cleaning solution that suits the surface of the tiles is then applied. The type of cleaning solution used depends on the type and material of the tile.
- The tiles are then rinsed using high temperature and high pressure steam. The step removes all the embedded dirt and dust within the tile surface efficiently.
- For quick drying, the surface is then mopped with the help of dry towels.
- For further drying, the surface is dried with the help of high-speed blowers.
Sealers/Cleaners and other Solvents used by My Home Tile Cleaner
Our professional tile cleaning experts use sealers that penetrate the pores of the tiles and grout, thus making them look original. The resin in the sealers lines the pores and sets a network that does not allow water, oil, and dirt to stick on the tiles, thus making the pores breathable.
The sealer, on the other hand, also prevents the re-staining of the tile surfaces after they are cleaned. The sealers utilized by us use Bio Safe Technology and are environmentally friendly, safe and provide the same degree of penetration as the other petrochemical solvents.
For maintenance and for the sealers to function efficiently, our cleaners use strippers and solvents that are formulated for the longevity of the tiles as well as the sealers.
Choose the Best Tile and Grout Cleaning Company in Waterford
My Home Tile Cleaner has many satisfied customers throughout Waterford. There are many reasons why we should be given preference in comparison to others:
- We do not do our work in a hurry because we are of the view that bigger time slots allow far better results.
- Our work is owner operated and the cleaners of our company take pride to do their work.
- We use powerful machines and pressure cleaning to carry out the cleaning procedure.
- We also use highest quality cleaning solvents that are extremely safe for you and your family members as well as the tiles too.
- We are not a franchise so we are not restricted to only certain product lines.
- We offer discounts for empty homes and for combined services.
Call for a quote and get your tiles and grout lines look new as before.
Location: Waterford, QLD Australia