We all are aware of the fact tiles are most commonly installed material in our homes and offices. Tiles add lustre and shine to our interiors and decor. Regular tile and grout cleaning is necessary to maintain their beauty and quality. Tile and grout are very prone to daily accumulation of mud and can get stains very easily. If left unnoticed, stains can damage the overall lustre and quality of your tiles. Grout is also is very prone to darkening and staining as it has a porous nature which can trap a lot of mud. Tiles in the kitchen and bathroom flooring require special attention as constant contact with water can lead to heavy stains and mould formation as well. You can always hire professional tile and grout cleaning services to get your tiles cleaned and restored thoroughly. But nevertheless, we are providing you with a simple DIY for tile stain removal and grout stain removal. Follow the steps given below and make your tile and grout stain free.
Things you will need :
- Oxygenated Bleach
- Baking Soda
- A nylon bristle brush and toothbrush
- Plain cloth or cleaning paper
Steps required for tiles and grout stain removal
- Step 1: Oxygenated bleach is excellent for tile and grout cleaning as well as tile and grout stain removal. Make a solution of oxygenated bleach and warm water. Bleach works more efficiently with warm water.
- Step 2: Now gently pour the solution of bleach and warm water over to tiles and grout. Take a nylon bristle brush and use it to brush the stains on tile and brush the edges of grout extensively. Grout stain removal is stubborn, can require through brushing repeatedly. Leave the solution over to the tile and grout as it is and let the bleach do its work. Oxygenated bleach due to its bleaching property can also help whiten the grouting cement too.
- Step 3: Baking soda can be used for tile and grout stain removal as well. Make a paste of baking soda and water and apply this paint over to the stains on tiles and grout. Let the paste settle in and cover the stain and leave it there as it is. Baking soda is wonderful for
mouldremoval and will prevent future mouldinfestation too. After the paste has been dried, use a brush to remove the soda paste and wash off your tiles and grout.
- Step 4: After tile and grout stain removal through oxygenated bleach and baking soda, you can now use some detergent to wash off your tiles and grout. Use a cloth rinsed in detergent waterr to clean the tile and grout thoroughly. Mop the bathroom floor with floor cleaner as well and let the tiles dry out naturally.
Hiring My Home Tile Cleaner, Australia
Our day to day lives doesn’t offer us enough time to take care of routine tile and grout cleaning. Tile and grout stain removal is in itself very time to consume and requires special attention. Why bother when My home tile Cleaner, Australia offers you complete professional tile and grout cleaning service at affordable costs. Our team of experts work round the clock to deliver routine tile and grout cleaning and tile and grout stain removal. We deliver guaranteed results within 24 hours and can help you maintain the shine and lustre of tile easily.